What do I need to start conferencing?
When you're ready to go:
- All you need to start a Reservationless-Plus® conference call is your phone. Use the dial-in number, conference code and PIN from your welcome email.
- You can start an online meeting with a computer and an Internet connection. As the leader you’ll also need to download Unified Meeting® 5, InterCall’s proprietary online meeting software. Download now »
How do I access or change my conference code?
You can access your Reservationless-Plus account online at www.intercallonline.com. Once you are logged in, you have the ability to schedule and start meetings, present slides and archive your conference call on the web.
Can I host international meetings?
Yes, international toll-free, dial-out and local toll services are available on a per minute rate for several countries.
See available countries
For more information and rates, contact email@example.com, 877-314-4341.
Do I need to install anything on my computer for an online meeting?
Yes, as the moderator (meeting host), you need to download and install Unified Meeting 5, InterCall’s proprietary online meeting software. Participants can join your online meeting through a web browser, which means if they are just a participant, there's no need for them to install anything. If you want them to share or present something during the meeting, then they need to download the software too. Download now »
How do I get started using Unified Meeting 5?
When you download Unified Meeting 5, it will walk you through the installation process. During the installation process, you will need to enter your log in and password from your welcome email.
1) Go to: https://ium.lobby.mc.iconf.net
2) Enter your login and password
3) Click “Start Meeting”
4) Enter your information in the browser page
5) Select how you want to join the audio portion of the call. You can have Unified Meeting 5 call you or you can dial into the call.
6) Click “Start Meeting” and your online meeting will begin.
What is application sharing?
One of the greatest benefits of online meetings is the ability to share visuals with meeting participants. InterCall’s online meeting software allows you to select an application on your computer and share it with other people in the meeting. They’ll be able to see all your mouse movements and actions. You can even pass control to them for real time edits. It’s a great way to share ideas and collaborate without leaving your office.
Can I host an online meeting on a Mac®?
Yes, Unified Meeting 5 supports the following operating systems:
Microsoft® Windows XP SP3/ Vista/ 7
Mac® OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) or higher
Can I join a meeting using computer audio (VoIP)?
Yes, Unified Meeting 5 supports computer audio (VoIP) conferencing. Simply sselect "Computer Audio" when joining the meeting. You will be able to select from different audio sources and adjust your volume.